Our mission is not to hand out supplies. It is to be a friend to our friends. But one thing friends do is share resources. So we always try to have supplies on hand that are needed by our friends. We also try to only have quality items, because if your friend needed something you wouldn’t go and find the lowest quality thing to give them. Here is our current wish list of items we need. If you are able, please send them our way.
- Men’s crew socks (both black and white)
- Warm Wool Socks
- Hand Warmers
- Sleeping Bags
- Gift cards to RiteAid & Safeway, any amount. We use these to fill prescriptions for our friends, & to buy food & supplies.
- Travel-sized toiletries: Right now we need deodorant, foot powder (Gold Bond is best), and razors.
- McDonald’s, Subway or other restaurant gift cards so we can take people out to eat & talk.
- Tri-Met one-day or one-trip passes to assist in getting people to various appointments; medical, job & otherwise.
2,328 total views, 3 views today