• Connect through time – Join us! If you are interested, we would love to talk to you ahead of time about becoming a part of what we do. This could be anything from a one-time visit to becoming a regular part of our community.
• Connect through supplies – Living outside necessitates certain supplies that we try to provide for our friends. Please see our wish list. We would also love to arrange for your group to do a supply drive and then come down to give out what you’ve gathered. This is a great opportunity for youth groups, small groups and so on, not only to make a difference, but also to see that difference in action.
• Connect through food – Join our community by cooking and sharing a meal with us. We ask our food groups to bring a meal to share for about 150 people once every two months. Join together with family, friends, a small group, your church, or whatever works for you. Preparing the meal together can be fun by itself, but you also get to deliver and serve the meal as well.
• Connect through financial partnership – Monthly donations give us a solid foundation to budget from. Special donations are always accepted. Donate here online. Or mail checks payable to HOMEpdx here:
415 N School St.
Newberg, OR 97132
• Connect through prayer – Pray for us. Pray for community to remain strong. Pray for us to find and help those who can most benefit from what we offer. Pray for volunteers, funds, supplies and time with our friends.
5,220 total views, 1 views today